Registration Terms & Conditions
- As this is a business event for those people working in the food and beverage manufacturing industry and contractors servicing these industries, we ask visitors to not bring anyone under the age of 15 to the show. This is for their own safety as there is heavy machinery in operation on the show floor. Identification may be required at the door.
- All visitors are required to register. The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS or social media with information about the show and future editions of the show.
- Visitors agree they will not promote their products or services to exhibitors while attending the show. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- Visitors agree they will not photograph or video inside the venue without prior consent from the exhibitor or the organisers. Visitors found in breach of this rule may be asked to leave the event immediately and be refused entry to future shows.
- By registering to attend foodpro 2017 or any associated event, you automatically consent to Diversified Communications using event photography and video in which you may appear for future marketing.
- We reserve the right to change any event schedules without notification due to unforeseen circumstances.
The organisers will record your details in a secure database in order to produce a badge, generate statistics and to contact you via mail, email, SMS and social media channels with information about the show, future editions of the show and other shows that are relevant to you. Some exhibitors are equipped with scanning devices at the show, by allowing your badge to be scanned by individual exhibitors during the show, you agree to being communicated to by the individual exhibitor via mail, email or SMS.