The zone will present companies across the various stages of the supply chain and allow manufacturers to discuss an end to end solution, particularly for small to medium manufacturers who produced pre-packaged goods. The zone is directly supported by Food Innovation Australia Limited (FIAL) who have the objective of increasing industry capability and compliance in this area. Suppliers that meet the criteria are invited to apply for inclusion, and if successful, will receive a 50% subsidy on the full cost of participation.
Supply Chain Integrity Zone
Security in the supply chain is vital to food manufacturers who want to guarantee that their manufacturing process and end products are genuine. Traceability is a big issue facing the industry and complying with food audits is hard, especially for smaller food manufacturers. Smaller manufacturers also often find that complying with audits is costly and the technologies around are often geared towards larger manufacturers.
- Companies that offer solutions in the following areas:
- Materials In
- Processing Integrity
- Packaging Integrity
- Shipping & Receivables
- Quality Management Solutions for Traceability
- Solutions must be scalable to suit smaller manufacturers who produce less than 10,000 units a week
- Solutions must be applicable for pre-packaged goods for sale to consumer
- Companies must be able to demonstrate the relevance of their product either through a case study or other submission
- The zone will have a maximum of 11 companies
- Each company will get a place in the zone as shown (shell scheme stand, counter, chair, fascia and one 4amp power point)
- 50% subsidy from FIAL.
Total payable by you is $2,000 + GST
- 100% payment is required on invoice. No refunds or cancellations
- Each company will be allocated a 30 minute session in the foodpro seminar program
Who you’ll meet
Key decision makers from the Australasian food manufacturing and processing industry including Company Owners, Directors, Plant Managers, Engineers, Equipment Buyers, Packaging Technologists, Research & Development Managers and Production Managers.
As this zone is aimed at smaller manufacturers, foodpro and FIAL will be collaborating on a marketing campaign to deliver the owners of these businesses.
FIAL was established to foster commercially driven collaboration and innovation in the Australian food and agribusiness industry. FIAL is industry led and takes a collective approach to ensure productivity, profitability and resilience in our food and agribusiness sector.
FIAL works with all industry stakeholders across the food and agribusiness sector by sharing knowledge, building capability and creating connections in order to increase the share of Australian food in the global market place.